Driving gloves not only give you the best possible grip on the steering wheel, they also protect your hands from unnecessary friction, as well as provide an accessory that looks great! Driving gloves come in a variety of different materials and designs in order to give every woman a great addition to their appearance, as well as providing them with the best possible control of their car. It is important to find gloves that fit your needs and will provide you with the benefits that you are looking for. This is why we created a complete buyers guide on the best driving gloves for women.
Best Overall Driving Gloves:
Most Affordable Option:
Best Driving Gloves For Women Reviews
It can be difficult to find driving gloves that fit your needs as well as look great, our team has decided to research and review as many driving gloves as possible. We want our readers to easily find gloves that they absolutely love. We will review a variety of different gloves. Some of them will be leather driving gloves, while others will be made of synthetic materials. This will provide insight on as many different gloves as possible.
1. Pratt and Hart Women’s Deerskin Leather Driving Gloves
Pratt and Hart is a company that has been around for years and one thing has been consistent for as long as they have been around, they create high value products that last. They place a huge emphasis on creating the best products on the market, as well as quality testing their products to ensure their gloves will stand the test of time. These driving gloves are made out of the finest North American Deerskin compared to other driving gloves that use synthetic leather. You will be able to feel the quality of the leather every time you put them on.
Deerskin leather is known to be incredibly durable, but it is also so comfortable you won’t want to take them off. These are driving gloves that you will love so much that you will find yourself wearing them all day, and not just when you are driving. Coming in three different colors you will be able to find the driving gloves that fit perfectly with your style. Our team personally love the brown and tan gloves!
Pros of The Pratt and Hart Women’s Deerskin Leather Driving Gloves
- Made from the highest quality North American deerskin. These gloves will last for years, and years.
- These are some of the best looking driving gloves that we have reviewed. The custom made design are different from every other glove on the market!
- The deerskin makes these gloves so comfortable that you will have a hard time taking them off.
- The leather gives you great control and grip of the steering wheel without any friction or irritation you would receive from driving for hours.
Cons of The Pratt and Hart Women’s Deerskin Leather Driving Gloves
- These gloves are luxury deerskin gloves so they will be more expensive compared to other products. But they will last for years compared to other gloves, so you will get what you pay for.
2. Isotoner Shortie Unlined Driving Gloves
The Isotoner shortie gloves are different from the Pratt and Hart gloves as they are made from a combination of spandex and elastic and not leather. This provides a more cost effective glove compared to other brands, while providing customers with a firm grip of their steering wheel. The gloves come in over six different colors such as brown, navy, black, oyster, camel, and red. Since the gloves are made out of a spandex composite material they are able to stretch to fit most hand sizes. The added stretchy material provides a comfortable fit that makes it feel like there is nothing on your hands at all.
Pros of Isotoner Shortie Unlined Driving Gloves
- The spandex material provides a comfortable stretch that feels like you aren’t wearing anything at all.
- The elastic and spandex composite makes the gloves incredibly lightweight and easy to carry around.
- The gloves are designed to be water resistance so they are great for the rain or snow.
Cons of Isotoner Shortie Unlined Driving Gloves
- The synthetic spandex material don’t seem to last as long as leather driving gloves do.
3. Warmen Women’s Warm Nappa Leather Driving Gloves
Depending on where you live, it may be important to own a pair of driving gloves that are breathable, or it may be important to own gloves that are incredibly warm. These Warmen driving gloves are made out of high quality lambskin leather to provide you with a great grip on the steering wheel. Lambskin leather is known for its ability to stretch as well as for its durability which means you can expect these gloves to last you for a long time. These gloves are specifically designed for comfort and warmth. They come with a cashmere and fleece lining that will keep your hands warm and cozy no matter what the temperature is. They come with touchscreen functionality so you don’t have to worry about taking your gloves off in order to use your phone our cars navigation.
Pros of The Warmen Women’s Warm Nappa Leather Driving Gloves
- The gloves are lined with a combination of fleece and cashmere to provide with the great protection against cold weather.
- Built with high quality lambskin leather that is durable but also flexible to provide great comfort.
Cons of The Warmen Women’s Warm Nappa Leather Driving Gloves
- The gloves are slip on without and snap function to keep the glove on your hand, which some consumers may not like as this means the gloves can slip off.
4. Vetelli Sheepskin Driving Gloves
A classic black set of driving gloves that come with a glove fastener to keep the glove snug on your hand the entire day. They are made out of the ultra comfortable sheepskin material that is also lined with a wool interior to provide you with comfortable and warm gloves. Many leather gloves with actually be stiff and uncomfortable but the Vetelli gloves are flexible and feel great to wear. If you are worried about your gloves not lasting for a long time, you can rest assured because these gloves come with a free lifetime warranty.
Pros of The Vetelli Sheepskin Driving Gloves
- Designed with a high quality sheepskin material that are flexible and provide a great feel.
- Along with the sheepskin exterior, the gloves are also lined with a wool interior for added warmth and comfort.
- The gloves come with a free 100% customer satisfaction guarantee for life.
Cons of The Vetelli Sheepskin Driving Gloves
- The gloves only come in black as well as only three sizes, small, medium, and large so they may not be the right fit for everyone.
5. Lethmik Women’s All Black Driving Gloves
These are your standard all black driving gloves that are simple and straightforward. They aren’t the most beautiful gloves but they are affordable and they will get the job done for many women. They are built with a faux leather material that are tested to be tear resistant. The inside of the gloves are created with a synthetic fleece material that helps with the comfort level. If you are looking for an affordable pair of driving gloves that can take a beating, then this is a great choice.
Pros of The Lethmik Women’s All Black Driving Gloves
- These gloves are built with a synthetic leather material that will last for a long time. You don’t have to be worried about taking care of these gloves.
- Synthetic leather material provides a flexible feel that adds a great level of comfort when wearing the gloves for extended periods of time.
Cons of The Lethmik Women’s All Black Driving Gloves
- The gloves are made of a faux leather and not real leather which makes them not as high quality as other driving gloves for women.
- The design is very standard without a lot of personality.
Benefits of Driving Gloves
Some people may think that driving gloves are only worn to add another accessory to your look, but in reality driving gloves have a variety of benefits that can help keep you safe and comfortable. The main benefit of driving gloves is to give you a better grip of your steering wheel which means that you have better control of your vehicle. When you have better control of your vehicle this means that you are a saver driver for yourself as well as everyone else on the road.
It is important to not overlook how important driving gloves can be for the safety of you and your family. If you spend any amount of time in front of the steering wheel you are opening yourself up to the possibility for your hands to suffer from friction burn. This is more common for women who spend large amounts of time driving but it common for women all around the world. It is important to wear driving gloves to provide your hands with an extra layer of protection against friction. By utilizing leather driving gloves you can keep your hands comfortable but also keep them protected no matter how much driving you do.
Depending on where in the world you live, the weather can have a major impact on you and your driving ability. When the weather gets cold it is even more important to keep your hands warm and active while driving. When your hands get cold while you are driving it can become incredibly uncomfortable but it also slows down your reaction times. This makes your entire drive uncomfortable to hold onto a cold steering wheel but also makes it more dangerous than it should be. When you use driving gloves you will be able to keep your hands warm no matter how cold it is. This can make your driving experience much more comfortable and enjoyable if your hands are warm and comfortable the entire drive.
What To Look For When Buying Driving Gloves
It can be difficult to find the best driving gloves for women as there are so many different products available on the market. Some driving gloves are made out of natural leather, while others are made out of synthetic materials. This can make the buying process confusing for many consumers. This is the reason we decided to write this complete buying guide in order to help women all around the world. Here are a few things to look for when buying driving gloves.
What Material Is The Driving Glove Made Out Of?
Driving gloves come in a variety of different materials these days. You can buy them in high end natural leather, faux leather, cloth, or other synthetic materials. It all comes down to your personal preference when deciding what material to shop for but it also comes down to your needs. If you need gloves that will last a long time and will keep your hands warm then we would recommend looking for natural leather gloves. But if you are looking for a less expensive pair of gloves that you don’t have to take care of then we would recommend looking for synthetic driving gloves. It is important to understand the different materials and what benefit each material offers.
What Brand Is Selling The Driving Gloves?
If you search on Google for driving gloves you will probably find thousands and thousands of different brands who are selling gloves. The large amount of different brands selling driving gloves can make it difficult to know which brand is reliable.
That is why we performed research and surveys to provide you with the necessary information that you need to make an educated buying decision. We strive to only review brands with excellent reviews and brands that are recommended to us by our trusted sources.
Is There A Warranty On The Driving Gloves?
A warranty is an important thing to look for when your are looking to purchase driving gloves or any product. If there is a warranty provided by the seller, this is a great sign that the company values their customers and wants to provide them with the best possible experience. When researching companies for this article we were happy to see that most companies provided a customer satisfaction warranty with every product. This proves that they value their customers and that they have faith in the integrity of their product. If they knew that their product was made from a cheap material they wouldn’t provide a customer satisfaction warranty.
We hope that our research was enough to provide you with a good idea of what driving gloves to look for and enough information to make an educated buying decision. To take a look at our most recent blog articles head over to our Blog Section.