I was contacted a few weeks ago by a company called Daily Goodie Box, who makes a box full of awesome stuff that is totally FREE, all you have to do is tell them what you think of it! Seriously, it’s stupid simple to get a box and the stuff is actually all really cool. I thought I’d show you guys what I got in my box and you can head on over to their site and get one of your own!
- Benecos Natural Lipgloss in Praline. This is the only makeup related item in the box and I have to say that I’m pretty impressed. I’m not a huge lipgloss lover, but this is not sticky, really smooth, and the color is a really nice nude. Plus it’s made without gross chemicals.
2. Bhakti Chai Yerba Mate Chai. I’ve been drinking this for the last week and it’s really good. An actual spiced chai where you can taste the flavors.
3. Performance Gum in mint and fruit. Each piece has 50mg caffeine, 20mg taurine, and b vitamins and you get 2 in a pouch. I made the mistake of chewing a piece at work after I had a cup of coffee and I started to feel twitchy but I’m pretty sensitive to caffeine. They recommend that you chew a piece before a run and one after to give you a boost.
4. Wild Foods Cocotropic. This stuff was the thing I was most interested to try. It’s a raw cacao powder that contains maca, turmeric, mucuna pruriens extract, and reishi mushroom. It’s meant to give you an immune and mood boost, plus boost your concentration. I added it to coffee then tea all last week at work and while I can’t immediately vouch for it making me healthier, I did feel a bit more awake those days. It could have been anything, honestly, but it tastes good and nothing in it would be harmful anyway so I figured go for it!
5. Alsa powdered energy drink mixes. Speaking of energy, these little packets provide electrolytes, vitamins, and caffeine from white tea and yerba mate extracts. Add to your water, and you’re good to go. I’ve only tried the pomegranate blueberry flavor and it was really tasty and definitely gave me a boost.
6. All good organic coconut oil. This is essentially just a great coconut oil in a packet, but the label says that it’s “for your skin” so I used it as a body moisturizer. It did what I expected of coconut oil so no real surprises here, but it was nice and seemed smoother than my Aldi stuff I usually get.
- Pipcorn sea salt mini popcorn. Basically just really good pre-popped popcorn in a bag. The mini size was great for my kiddos.
- Gertrude Hawk chocolates milk chocolate peanut butter. I am definitely more partial to dark chocolate, as milk chocolate tends to be too sweet for me, but I really liked this. It wasn’t overly sugary like other brands and I mean, peanut butter chocolate. Come on.
- Savi crisp protein snack bar. This was the first thing I tore into when I got my box, because honestly I was starving and it looked good. It’s like a protein bar that tastes better but still has a sort of powdery, chalky aftertaste that a lot of bars have. I’d say I liked it more than most, and that powdery flavor is most likely due to egg white protein. I’d be interested to try other flavors in the future.
- Last but not least, Miss Jones organic sugar cookies. They’re sugar cookies. That’s basically it, though they’re made with organic ingredients and we ate the whole batch pretty quickly. I tried a few, going off of my gluten-free diet temporarily (for the sake of the blog, people, it was research! 😉 )
If you’re interested in trying Daily Goodie Box click here! Thanks for reading!
Take care of yourself,