So by now you may have figured out that I am very deeply embedded in this crazy thing called Shaklee. You also probably know that it’s a nutrition company with green cleaning products and lots of natural health products. But you might not understand why people like me not only get overjoyed with Shaklee because of the nutritional benefits of the products but the company itself. So I thought I’d give you a little more info on what makes Shaklee such a special company and also what separates us from so many others.
- The Landmark Study
- Science: With Nobel Prize winner Elizabeth Blackburn, PhD, Shaklee developed Vivix, which has been proven to lengthen the telomeres on DNA for a longer, healthier life. Shaklee also has a product called NutriFeron, which is the only dietary supplement in the U.S. created by the discoverer of interferon, world-renowned immunologist, Dr. Yashuhiko Kojima, designed to naturally increase the production of interferon in the body.
- Research & Development: We screen for over 350 contaminants, pesticides and impurities on every botanical ingredient, more than what is required by the USP. We also conduct over 100,000 quality tests a year to make sure that our products are safe for you and your family.
- Environmental Causes: Shaklee was the first company in the world to be certified Climate Neutral, meaning that our carbon footprint is zero. Our CEO also worked with Nobel Prize winner Dr. Wangari Maathai to plant a million trees across the United States and Canada.
- Longevity: Dr Forrest Shaklee created the first-ever multivitamin in 1915, and for the last 60 years, Shaklee has been providing the best quality nutritional products while compensating its distributors with our patented compensation plan.
- NASA: For 20 years, Shaklee provided one of the only 3 hydration aids for astronauts in space. NASA Commander Mark Kelly also took Shaklee Vitalizer on the space shuttle Endeavor in 2011. Captain Scott Kelly also used Shaklee supplements during his year on the International Space Station.
- Olympians: The Shaklee Pure Performance team came back from Rio with 17 medals, and their overall medal total is more than 120.
- Other amazing facts: Shaklee nutrition helped power the first American ascent up Mt. Everest without supplemental oxygen. The Voyager (The first nonstop flight around the world) was powered by Shaklee nutrition. Jacques Cousteau brought Shaklee products on the research vessels Calypso and Alcyone. Shaklee nutrition helped power the first American ascent up Mt. Everest without supplemental oxygen.
I would love to talk with you more about how Shaklee can benefit your family’s health. Use the contact form or write me on facebook if you’d like to grab a cup of coffee (my treat) and have a chat!