The early days of postpartum can be a challenging time. While it is beautiful and exciting to be home with your new baby, it can be difficult to adjust to your growing family. Sometimes you need someone who is there to run errands, clean your house, or hold your baby and chat with you so you can eat with two hands!
I am here to support you in whatever way you feel would be most beneficial. I provide postpartum services as well as breastfeeding support and education, and I am a trained placenta encapsulation specialist.
Postpartum Support Package: $300 for postpartum only/$550 for full package
THE POSTPARTUM PACKAGE
- 15 hours of care, dates selected as needed – these will be broken up into 2-4 hour shifts. During these visits I will help you with cleaning, cooking, running errands, general chores, emotional support, infant education (if needed), and any kind of help you need to get settled in with baby
- Additional visits may be requested at an extra fee, determined upon request
- Phone and email support thereafter at no additional cost
- I am currently only servicing clients within 30 minutes of Sycamore, unless I know you personally
THE FULL PACKAGE
- Everything from the Postpartum Package
- 2 breastfeeding classes (either in person or via Gotowebinar)
- 1 breastfeeding home visit
- Placenta Encapsulation
- Discounts on placenta salve & tincture
More mothers are using Placentophagia, the practice of consuming ones’ placenta, to help with the postpartum process. Many other species ingest their own placenta after birth, and since the 1970s, human women have taken to this practice.
*Some of the benefits of placentophagia are:
- Help with lactation
- Regulating postpartum mood shifts
- Increase in energy
- Replenish iron stores from birth
- Decrease in postpartum bleeding
The placenta may be ingested raw after birth, or I offer these services:
- Encapsulation of placenta using either Traditional Chinese Medicine or the Raw Method. $200 or as part of postpartum package
- Placenta salve $15
- Placenta tincture $20
All of my placenta services include:
- The placenta will be prepared in **your home (unless you specify a reason that you would like me to do it in my home instead) and the area I use in your kitchen will be thoroughly cleaned and sanitized per OSHA standards.
- A print of your placenta may be included at no extra cost.
- I will include your dried cord in a keepsake bag at no extra cost.