These truffles make a fantastic snack, dessert, or party appetizer! They take 5 minutes to make, and since they’re made with Shaklee Life Energizing Shake, they have clean protein, omega-3, and pre-and probiotics. So you can eat as many as you want without the guilt
ADAPTED FROM EPICURIOUS
- ½ cup nut butter or nut butter substitute (sunbutter is a great allergy-friendly alternative to nut butters)
- ⅛ tsp sea salt (I used Himalayan Pink sea salt because I like the taste)
- 1 ½-2 TB pure maple syrup (honey or agave work as well)
- ⅔ cup Shaklee Life Shake (I used non-soy chocolate)
- Mix nut butter, sea salt, and maple syrup in a bowl until thoroughly combined.
- Add Life Shake and mix until crumbly. Mixture should be slightly tacky but not too wet.
- If mixture is too dry to roll into balls, add 1tsp of milk (I used unsweetened vanilla almond milk) at a time until you can easily form into 1 inch balls.
- After you form 12-14 balls, roll each ball in desired topping. I used unsweetened coconut flakes but some other options are cocoa powder, rolled oats, flaxseed meal, chopped nuts, or shredded chocolate.
- Store in airtight container in the fridge for up to a week or in the freezer for up to 3 months. Enjoy!